The company will comply with the Personal Information Protection Law and other related laws and guidelines when handling personal information of users (herein referred to as “the customer) on this website.
1. Included in privacy information, “Personal Information” will refer to the “personal information” as stipulated in the Personal Information Protection Law along with individual identification codes. It includes information about a living person, including name, birth date, address, telephone number, contact address, and other information that can identify a specific individual.
2. Included in privacy information, “history information and characteristic information” refers to information outside of the “Personal Information” stipulated above. This includes services used, page and advertisement view history, customer search keywords, usage dates and times, usage method, usage environment, zip code, gender, occupation, age, IP address, cookie information, location information, and device information.
1. The company will use proper and lawful methods to obtain privacy information.
2. The company may obtain privacy information from credit bureaus.
3. Privacy information obtained via the internet is encrypted via SSL and sent to a server.
4. When using the service, the company may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, driver’s license number. This includes payment information gathered from our business partners (includes information provider, advertisers, advertisement distributors).
5. Sensitive privacy information will not acquired outside of the scope required to carry out our business.
6. If the privacy information obtained is insufficient, the company may be unable to provide some or all of its services.
The company will use all personal information provided to it for use of its services within the following scope of use.
◯For contract applications, renewals, withdrawals, and registration information update procedures related to the service
◯To respond to various questions related to the service
◯To send billing materials related to the service
◯To make contact regarding maintenance and issues with the service
◯To provide support intermediary support related to the service
◯To administer usage of the service
◯For incidental purposes related to the above purposes of use
1. The company will not provide personal information to third parties except in the following cases, and not without prior consent. Note that this will exclude cases when it is permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and related laws and regulations.
1. When following laws and regulations
2. When required to protect the life, physical safety, or assets of an individual, and obtaining consent from the individual is difficult.
3. When necessary for the particular purpose of improving public health or encouraging the healthy development of children, and obtaining consent from the individual is difficult.
4. When necessary to cooperate with the implementation of duties by national institutions, municipalities, or other entrusted parties as stipulated by laws and regulations, and obtaining consent from the individual hinders the implementation of said duties.
5. When any of the following conditions have been publicized or announced in advance.
1. Provision to a third party is included in the purpose of use.
2. Data fields provided to a third party.
3. Means or methods provided to a third party.
4. Provision of personal information to a third party is stopped at the request of the individual.
2. Notwithstanding the aforementioned provisions, the following cases will not included under the category of third party provision.
1. When handling of all or a portion of personal information is contracted out within the required scope in order to achieve the company’s purpose of use.
2. When personal information is provided following business succession due to a merger or other related reason.
3. When personal information is used jointly among specific persons, the individual will be notified in advance or the conditions of use will be clearly made available in regard to the name and titles of those responsible for overseeing the personal information, the purpose of use, the scope of those jointly using it, and the fields of personal information being jointly used.
The company may provide privacy information when outsourcing information handling work externally. When this information is provided, the outsourcee will establish a personal information protection system.
1. The Company will maintain the accuracy of privacy information and manage it safely.
2. The Company shall take appropriate information security measures against unauthorized access, computer viruses, etc. in order to prevent the loss, destruction, misuse, and leakage of privacy information.
3. We will not leak privacy information by taking it out of the company or sending it outside.
1. The company will promptly disclose personal information to the individual should they request. Note that if disclosure falls under any of the following categories, disclosure may not be possible in whole or in part. If disclosure is deemed impossible, prompt notification on such circumstances will be made.
1. When there is risk of harm to the life, physical safety, assets, or other rights and interests of the individual or a third party.
2. When disclosure risks significantly hindering the proper implementation of the company’s business.
3. When it is in violation of other laws and regulations.
2. Notwithstanding the aforementioned provisions, in general, disclosure of non-personal information, including history and characteristic information, will not be made.
Should there be an error with the personal information retained by the company, the customer may request that that the company revise or delete personal information according to company procedures.
Once the aforementioned request is received from the customer and a response is deemed necessary, the company will promptly revise or delete the corresponding personal information and notify thee customer.
When a request is made by the individual to suspend or delete (herein referred to a “suspension of use”) personal information due to the information being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use, or due to it being obtained through inappropriate methods, the company will promptly carry out the necessary investigations, and depending on its conclusions, will suspend use of the personal information and notify the individual of the circumstances. Note that when suspension of use of personal information requires significant cost or is difficult for other related reasons, alternative measures may be taken when necessary to protect the rights and interests of the individual.
The contents of this policy may be changed without notification to the customer.
For inquiries relating to this policy, please contact the inquiry window below.
Wada Industries Co., Ltd. Personal Information Inquiry Window
Address: 2-8-12, Kitashinyokohama, Kohoku-ku, , Yokohama, JAPAN
Postal Code: 223-0059
Tel.: +81 45-546-1330
Enacted December 7, 2020